ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamat extreme (will it help)

As for your roof, I know of a Renault 19 that has at least 3 layers of Dynamat all over and the roof will still flex with the bass pressure!

But what do you expect - it's French! :clown:
Also the fact that the R19 in question has got 15 12" MTX subs sitting under its roof ;)
 
What about the glass. How much will it take for that to smash.

ATM mine has four 12" JBL 1600 Watt (600RMS I think)
 
Also have a look at ivanhoe. In terms of quality its better than dynamat but just under dynamat extreme however it costs a fraction of the price for dynamat extreme.
 
errr good question. I got it from my local audio place. It works really well.
 
Back
Top