ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E-type Alpine subs

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

What u reckon to:-

2 x 12" Type E Alpine subs

Alpine Amplifer

Wiring kit and

Double box (Probs wont keep)

For 259.99

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Not really considering what you get. etype subs are rubbish low end tat.

If you have £260 spend it on one sub and one amp. youll find that you get more bass/clairty than you would buy spending the same on 2 really bad subs.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

The best you can afford.

I would get a 10 incher for around the £100 mark and spend the rest on the amp.

But in the past i have spent £hundreds on one sub and £hundreds on one amp. its up to you. if you just want stupidly loud bass then go cheapo and get two cheap £40 subs and spend the rest on a huge cheap amp.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

I was initially looking for a decent amp but a mate has the type R subs and his full car shakes and me thinks thast what Im after

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

The type rs are ok (not great for the money you can do better) but to be honest ive seen cars with one decent 10 that are louder than cars running 2 12s.

Its all about the way you choose the bits.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Im not sure what sort of amp to look for you see bcos I want soemthing clear and loud if u know what I mean

Skoda Fabia vRS

as above, forget 2 subs

for that kind of cash spend it all on one

ive got an Alpine Type R and an Alpine M350 amp which you should be able to pick up online for £200 or less delivered to your door

as for any other speakers your possibly considerin gettin the future, forget Alpine, for the money there is better........they make the best head units for the money, pretty decent amps, but there speakers are a bit of a let down when you compare other brands for the same cash

Skoda Fabia vRS

well ive recently got a set of Planet Audio components and they sound really good, there runnin off my Alpine F240 Amp, which is on an Alpine 9812RR HU

i too was gonna get everythin Alpine, until i listened to some speakers

the Type S coaxial in particular are horrible sounding, very tinny and very focused on the treble

K20 EG Hatch

i have 2 type rs and am very impressed. But everything alpine i have is very impressive (hu, amp and subs!)