ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

east sussex tinting companies

Clio Campus Sport
hi
im thinking of getting my back 3 windows tinted (rear window and back passenger windows)

i've looked at two companies:

£180 from www.gettinted.co.uk
£153 from www.dentmagician.co.uk

im not sure which one to go for, because the cheaper company could have a bad service, and the expensive one could be a rip-off

any thoughts or people who have used these companies?
much appreciated.

banner.gif

J

JEFF4507

That car looks s**t, what were you thinking Vince ?!?!

lol.

Alrighty mate, funny we keep meeting in strange places. BTW let me know how the tinting goes as I'm also thinking about it. But it'd look better on my blue Dynamique :rasp: Where'd the 106 go ??

Clio Campus Sport
haha jeff! i thought i saw u in a blue clio on the palace pier roundabout! wheres ur metro? when did u get ur clio?
my sister took the peugeot so i got a NEW clio:rasp:

J

JEFF4507

Haha yes it probably was me then, I work just a few yards from there at the moment, Metro is off the road at the moment, much happier with the Clio. As I'm sure you are, lot more comfortable than the other bouncy crew.