Just to let you folks know, Easytrack are holding a charity trackday at Goodwoos on Saturday 30th November. Below is some of whats going on. There are also passenger rides (small charge for charity), with an auction for passenger rides in the more exotic stuff (Porcshe GT3 and Ferrari 355 were mentioned).
Anyway see <A target=_blank href= "http://www.easytrack http://www.easytrack for more details. Could be good for a meet up.
· Discounted helicopter rides courtesy of Flymagic (www.flymagic.co.uk) in JetRanger Helicopter
· Challenger Helicopter Simulator
· 2002 BTCC Honda Civic Type-R race car supplied by Arena International (www.btccpages.com/teams2002.php)
· Motorised four poster bed from Cummfy Banana as seen on TV’s ‘Panic Mechanics’ (www.cummfybanana.co.uk)
· A chance to meet Robert Collard, driver in this years BTC Production class which forms part of the overall BTCC series. (www.collardracing.co.uk)
· Giant V8 Robomow – World’s fastest mower?
· Entrants from the famous ‘Cannonball Run’ across Europe (www.cannonballruneurope.co.uk)
· Static club displays, including the Subaru Impreza Drivers Club
· Pit stop wheel change challenge with prizes
· Auction of motoring related items
· Model car racing
· Raffle tickets