ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay purple clio...

172 M69 eater
any thoughts??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M-reg-Renault...4594170785QQcategoryZ9861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cb_1_b.jpg

ee_1_b.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
is it me or are the 'bumpers' if thats what you can call em, a different colour to the rest of the car?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Ok I usually stick up for modders.

But this is the biggest piece of s**t I've seen posted lol.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i'm going to hpi it, drive round his/her house, then slap him/her with a wet kipper.
total heap.

fourtrackman said:
This is advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to remove at anytime

where? Scrapyards? and thats a tidy bit of wiring in the boot too... :dead: :dead:

to be fair... Id rather piss blood than drive THAT!!

Rip3z said:
TRUST ME.

You wouldn't lol.
i dunno, it's relatively easy to have blood in the urine sorted out, to sort that car out you'd have to do some serious work :(

why do people bother?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Oh but the strange sensation/pain that makes you need to pee a little dribble of blood CONSTANTLY if you have a water infection makes you fkin hysterical.

Rip3z said:
Nipple is 10x more painful than your 'manhood'.
have a word with yourself

the initial piercing may have a different sensation, but you don't have to piss through your nipple

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I'll pierce you with my 9iron if you want! x ;)

ooooh please tiger, or could you use a lob wedge, the wider bounce on the sole should create a bigger piercing ;)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I'm serious, to have your dick pierced is not that painful at all (I know a piercist), it only goes thru a small amount of skin.

The nipple is the most painful place to have pierced on a man's body.

Also, go into most tattoo shops and ask "If I manage to bear the pain of getting my nipple tattooed, will you do it for free?", bet they say yes - they know they're getting their money.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bryan said:
have a word with yourself

the initial piercing may have a different sensation, but you don't have to piss through your nipple

ooooh please tiger, or could you use a lob wedge, the wider bounce on the sole should create a bigger piercing ;)

PMSL! 60o or 53o??? Bladed or not...oh the choices!

Remapped derv Golf
Theres a Metro round here very similar! (Chavs in Croydon can't afford Clio's yet - too new) It a pink Metro 1.0 with a similar body kit.

Punto/Clio GTT
i think it looks quite nice, bit of lowerin, colour code side strips n some smoked repeaters it would look spot on.

k i lied it is pretty w**k lol, delta aint it?