ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eco2Score not working

Renault Clio 4
Hello. I drive Renault Clio 4 1.5 dci, 55kw, made in 2014.

I enabled eco2score in my medianav, and I can access the app but results are not showing as it always stays --/100 and doesnt count any driving.

Also it is not showing temperature next to clock.

See the pic

0-02-05-733e7afc1d29a05b650d5564e7401563a3ab5ef51423cb7263bea42d0520aaf0_8f22226cf345032c.jpg

What can I do?

Econometer is working perfectly, but this app isnt working tho eco button is enabled.

Please help, im desperate

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Have you any faults on the car? It looks like it’s not recognising that you’re moving which could be like an ABS sensor fault?

Renault Clio 4
I think there is no faults in my car, a guy checked everything with diagnostics when he enabled eco2score app and said everything is fine

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Like Martin says, check if the trip computer on the dash clocks shows the mpg. You'll then need to remove the medianav unit to check if it's connected properly at the back, sounds like it's not fully connected. Can you take some pics if you do this and post them up please. I'd like to see if I can upgrade to the newer medianav like you have as I have the older unit.

Renault Clio 4
Like Martin says, check if the trip computer on the dash clocks shows the mpg. You'll then need to remove the medianav unit to check if it's connected properly at the back, sounds like it's not fully connected. Can you take some pics if you do this and post them up please. I'd like to see if I can upgrade to the newer medianav like you have as I have the older unit.
I will do check tomorrow and let you know, thank you all

Renault Clio 4
Does the trip computer display ok on the dials?
That looks like medianav not medianav evo so the temperature display wont work
It is medianav 1, and dials and everything is fine, it shows how much fuel i spend per 100 km etc... also shows temp. on computer display but not on medianav

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
It is medianav 1, and dials and everything is fine, it shows how much fuel i spend per 100 km etc... also shows temp. on computer display but not on medianav
My thought process was generally when the mileage has been modified the trip computer starts playing up by not displaying average mpg.

The outside temperature wont work on media nav 1 when enabled, I'm not sure if that's a limitation of medianav 1 or the cars that it came fitted too.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
from the following website...
Media Nav unlock - temp. sensor & Eco Drive | UK Dacia Forum

I know it's an old topic, but still...

To have the ECO screen working (along with speed , temperature, etc) you need a bit more than just to activate it from MICOM. You are going to need a small small module called multiplexer, which will allow the medianav to talk to the can bus.

Without it, don't bother.
Is just an useless screen.

Renault Clio 4
My thought process was generally when the mileage has been modified the trip computer starts playing up by not displaying average mpg.

The outside temperature wont work on media nav 1 when enabled, I'm not sure if that's a limitation of medianav 1 or the cars that it came fitted too.
mileage is 100% not modified, checked. ty for tip on temp.

thanks!