ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECP - Radiator

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,
Whilst bored this morning I stumbled across this on ECP. It’s coming up as the correct radiator for my 182FF. However I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone had ordered one and it was in fact correct? With the current ECP discount code it’s coming in at £15.92 which is mentally cheap!

I do need a new radiator but won’t likely get to fit for a couple of months now, so didn’t want to order and find later on it’s the wrong bloody one!

anyone know?

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I don’t know whether it’s right or wrong but if it was right for £16 that’s a bargain!!

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
Think I might do too, I need new one as the seam is starting to split on mine. If it’s wrong I’m sure it can be returned

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Code doesn't work for me though
Screenshot_20200529_200727_com.android.chrome.jpg

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I didn’t get around to ordering last night, but it’s gone back up to £76 full price! Massive bargain as I’m sure it’ll fit

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
ECP have clearly got some issues with their system, odd items like this keep popping up stupidly cheap.

I got a clutch kit for my MX5 for £20 before lockdown, they had shocks for a tenner at the same time.
No great surprise when you consider how utterly woeful their system is.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Dont expect to recieve it for 2 months. I'm still waiting on balljoints I ordered at the beginning of April

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
It’s arrived, looks about right in terms of fitting placements from what I can see...however is deeper than my OEM radiator which is about 36mm with this being 48mm. Not actually sure if this is an actual issue, looks like it all should fit. Condenser attachment points look to be there....anyone have any ideas

D50F6446-24FE-4B5E-A75F-1187BAEC6FA1.jpeg

C192E52B-5D80-4DD7-BA51-C17ADFBDDC65.jpeg

Clio 182 FF
Did you ever get round to fitting this? Ive just got the same one and need to blank the middle hole off

Clio 182 FF
Can confirm this EIS rad fits absolutely fine in a 182 FF.

Rad fan bolts straight in (You'll need to use the captive nuts from your old rad but rescind them of their captive status!) Mounting rubbers fit in as they should with no modification.
1613157495715.png

Blanking plug is required:

Fits absolutely fine despite being thicker than the standard unit:
1613157626832.png

The A/C condenser also fits to it ok and mounting holes for it line up correctly. No pics unfortunately as I only trial fitted my gammy 16 year old standard Valeo unit.

Hope this helps anyone interested!