ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU GEN 90 CAN BUS PROTOCOL

Clio RS Mk2 PH1&PH2
Hello guys,
I want to fit a dashboard display on my Clio 2 RS ph2 race car running a GEN 90 ECU.
I need the CAN BUS protocol, does anyone have it? or applied a Dashboard on GEN 90 already?

Cheers

Clio 172 cup
Hello guys,
I want to fit a dashboard display on my Clio 2 RS ph2 race car running a GEN 90 ECU.
I need the CAN BUS protocol, does anyone have it? or applied a Dashboard on GEN 90 already?

Cheers
Hello guys,

Cheers

Hiya pal did you get much response to this post I know it old now etc but I’m doing a similar thing trying to retain the stock dash and have already put a link Ecu in and just need a set up for the rev and temp gauges

Clio 172 cup
Are you fitting a after market dash into your motor I’m trying to keep the stock one as far as I have got the only bits that the CAN looks like it signals the ect gauge and tachometer I would of thought a after market dash will be able to connect up with out CAN possibly my Ecu comes with various aux outputs I can assign for different parameters or is the gen90 preset to a certain dash

Clio RS Mk2 PH1&PH2
Are you fitting a after market dash into your motor I’m trying to keep the stock one as far as I have got the only bits that the CAN looks like it signals the ect gauge and tachometer I would of thought a after market dash will be able to connect up with out CAN possibly my Ecu comes with various aux outputs I can assign for different parameters or is the gen90 preset to a certain dash

I will go for the AIM Dash, I want to remove some gauges and add another sensors. Like AFR, oil pressure, oil / coolan temperature...