ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Re-tune mod

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
25bhp £20 bargin

Dont think it will happen the same goes for all the other bits like magnets in fuel lines , electric superchargers

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S4, Tamora, Conti GT
it says it increases fuel to the engine yet it still gives better fuel consumption ? hmm More Fuel More MPG, sounds like when you go to the pumps and put 30 quid in you got wife as far as when you put 15 in

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
it says it increases fuel to the engine yet it still gives better fuel consumption ? hmm More Fuel More MPG, sounds like when you go to the pumps and put 30 quid in you got wife as far as when you put 15 in
thats what i was thinking

is1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Integra Type R DC2
Well, there we are then, the answer for the 200bhp chasers (NOT!).
Love the feedback at the bottom.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
it fools ecu into thinking the car is cold, and hence runs on the 'cold' map - waste of time and money, and will bugger your engine in the long term + will loose you power - makes me sick they can make such claims and get away with it

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 172 PH1, Mini
it fools ecu into thinking the car is cold, and hence runs on the 'cold' map - waste of time and money, and will bugger your engine in the long term + will loose you power - makes me sick they can make such claims and get away with it

This^^ don't touch it.