ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU sensor

Hello lads and probably girls.

ive brought this tiny little chip which is suppose go where my ECU sensor clip is (in the engine) somewhere?

i have a clio sport 172 cup 2004 model would any know where abouts this ECU clip this?

you should see this chip its tiny and its gonna make my car faster - believe it when i see it!

Oh oh......

so this little "chip", it wouldnt have two thin wires coming off it would it?
...and coloured stripes around it?

[Edited by Roamer on 28 July 2004 at 4:33pm]

well cost price is about 1p so yes you have been done, throw it away and forget it, if anything it could harm your car, it certainly wont give you more power - if you want proper power have a look in the exterior/power/mechanical forum.

All they have sold you is a resistor, they want you to put this into the connector that normally connects to your inlet temp sensor, thus telling the ecu a constant temp instead the actual temp - very pants and the more people who know about this scam (as that is all it is) the better well all be :)

Ive got a Williams 1 and an 02 plate 172 with throttle bodies, completely separate ecu, decat, stripped, cobra buckets, eibach springs...... erm... and stuff I cant remember LoL