ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EDINBURGH

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by ESCOBAR on 02 December 2004

Me - but im not a member!
Me too and Im a member - and for one weekend only, Dogmaul will be an honorary member of Edinburgh!!

Octavia VRS

im just outside edinburgh - in west lothian and hope to get my membership through soon!

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Ally on 02 December 2004

Just outside.

Seen the thread in Meetings and Events?
yeh not a member yet so cant post in there but Mikey mentioned something to me about it

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

The most important person on this site is from Edinburgh...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! OH ME ME ME !!!

Theres me, KDF, EvilJohn, Djw Dave, cli0 172, Ally, mailto:B@llsie">B@llsie, 16v Clio, Doyle, BIGDAVE, Big Iain, meddy-clio, stevie 172, dubster, lou_m, Neil82cup, Sexy RT, yeecup and The Big Yin are the ones Im aware of and have attended meets. We kind of all live near Edinburgh. Hope this helps.

ST

Me......not Edinburgh.......but a wee place called Blantyre about 10 miles outside Glasgow!

Welcome to the club mate!

Wow, loads of us from Edinburgh or near about. Nobody interested in a Christmas mini-meet then?

Octavia VRS

mite be tough for everyone to be available at the same time seeing as we are all meant to be busy buying xmas pressies lol

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Djw Dave on 03 December 2004

I think a Christmas mini-meet would be good! :D
Should have had it this weekend as Dogmaul is up here! :D

The weather is pretty nice, dry and mild today as well.