ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EE data network down?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Anyone having issues?

Freind messaged me this morning asking if i had internet and imessage.. i did at the time, but now its gone.

full 3G and signal but no internet connection :s

Clio Sport 182
It's dire at the minute, I haven't had iMessage for a week or so now. I read somewhere that if you turned it off and on again it would work, but unfortunately not for me!

330i. E30 Touring.
Mine's been fine all up until now. Can't get any data despite having full signall and 3g.

Seems alright at the moment for me? Saying that where I work next door is the T-mobile Mast that could be a factor.

ED948A67-115E-4A66-B997-69A3D34C3A2F-2589-000001192EE06348.jpg

41B66960-1CAD-46A4-B922-813DC62E7F78-2589-00000118D7C8C3EC.jpg

Speed and iMessage all good.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I have been having issues with them since I took a contract out with them, the place I need 3G (work) I seem to be in a black spot.
I have pretty much got to the point of complaining every day until the let me out of the contract, I want to go back to O2.

Today is useless, I have no data network at all.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Actually realised today its not the network, I only have issues with tapatalk. For some reason the app takes 6 or 7 refreshes before it will load threads. Even re-intalling doesn't work.

White APE
I've had issues past 2 days now. Before that I would say its been better than when it was just orange.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
EE needs to change its name to NN - Nothing Nowhere!!!!
Internet signal been shite since it switched from T-mobile and ive not long switched from Vodamoan because that was crap!
Cant win sometimes.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
EE needs to change its name to NN - Nothing Nowhere!!!!
Internet signal been s**te since it switched from T-mobile and ive not long switched from Vodamoan because that was crap!
Cant win sometimes.

Snap but from a former orange customer. It got a LOT worse when they joined with Toss-mobile, and it's gradually got worse since

White APE
Is everyone's phones displaying that they have 3G but it just doesn't do anything? As that's what mines doing. Getting fed up now.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
With regard to YouTube, I couldn't log on with my account at all so I had to go in with my computer. It now requires your email rather than your username to log in, because it wants you to change your channel's name to your name.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Is everyone's phones displaying that they have 3G but it just doesn't do anything? As that's what mines doing. Getting fed up now.

It's been doing that with me for 6 weeks now. I have keeps getting fobbed off by customer services, which is annoying me.
Not great service for a new customer imo

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
The only way I can get mine working is to take the carrier setting off automatic and choose EE. If it sets to EE (3G) I don't get a data connection ironically.