ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eeeek !

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Since Coventry was showered with heavy snow the other day fnd the car had moved overnight !!!

My driveway isnt that badly sloping infact the car never moves when handbrake is off.

The rain had turned to ice and heres the result lol

Attachments

• Slid.JPG
    Slid.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 94

Lee

BMW M2C
I once got out to close the garage door to see the car sliding back down the drive towards me. Since then I've always locked it up a little so that the little pile of snow it creates stops it rolling. lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
from what i can see of the tyre tread on the floor it looks like its rolled not slid, unless the bit i cant see it has slid.
i left my handbrake off the other day when i went to the bank as i walked away and locked the car it rolled back i s**t myself opened the door and slammed my foot on all the pedals hoping to get the brake, i looked round facing the rear of the car with one foot inside the car on the break and saw some guys laughing at me i couldnt help but laugh aswell.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
bendee..... yes u can see tyre tread there.

thats when i parked up.... wot had happened is there was a layer of ice under the fresh snow fall.

so it basicly just gave way LOL

there is only a slight incline on the drive ive left my handbrake off numerous times on the drive with no problem lol.

Was quite funny when i came out an saw it had moved passed the back gate!