ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EFI Rolling Road Day - 21st October

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Mine might just make it on. Its only a skoda splitter it will smash anyway, they are shite lol.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Take the 5 Aucky I really want to see it in the flesh. But I dout I'll be able to make it anyways;(

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Well I found the last RR graph that was done in Luke's ownership. It was 109.

If I don't make around that I will not be happy although that said, who knows what those rollers were like, that's the sort of figure they do run though.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mine got removed on a drive out with Jon in the car. Going through the tunnels, anchor on, brakes knock off for ABS, don't go back on...got out the car and ripped the fuse out.

It was icy because I nearly bailed while looking at that Signet (sp).

Coming out of the tunnels towards the roundabout is lethal, you lose all sense of speed, and it's so easy to out-brake yourself there!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Coming out of the tunnels towards the roundabout is lethal, you lose all sense of speed, and it's so easy to out-brake yourself there!

Lol forgot about that!!!!!

And yeah 100 leptons coming out the tunnels down to 30 jellybeans for the roundabout. Gotta be on the ball if your breaks fail you there it's goodnight Vienna.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunately so...

It's worse at the point it becomes 1 lane again and you're side by side, you've either got to brake harder to nip in behind or attempt to brake later to get infront. But if the other person does the same as you it's game over LOL!

There was a ZS that ran on the last day, but I can't remember what the hell it got. I know there was a problem with the traction control/ABS fuse or something though?

Ran 111bhp IIRC? Not 100 certain on that though.

I've done that in the past too, ended up having to go straight on instead of turning round on the roundabout lol

Tbf, if you outbrake yourself on the turn in, you'll hit the roundabout, and the kerb isn't small!

If you make the first turn, then yeah bailing out onto the main road is the safe option.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Predictions on mine Joey?
1.8 with a cone filter.

s**t! Jon! I never paid that deposit, just seen it in my inbox.

What's the score with paying now?

Yep, as James said. Just hang onto it for now.

You can pay the full whack on the day.

I'll be positing an update this week with times and a provisional running order. Remember this is Next Sunday!

MINI Cooper S JCW
Just been looking through all my reciepts and have found a ktec invoice folded up in the book pack for loads of repairs and one of the lines is decribed as "172 group N ECU IN HOUSE" prev owner paid £250+vat, is this a remap? Looked on ktecs website presume its their performance pack 1 judging by the price?