ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EFI Rolling Road Day - 21st October

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
1. Jon (Trophy)
2. Dane (LCR)
3. Terry (Polo G40)
4. Joe (182)
5. Lal B3N (182)
6. 172-sport (172 Ph2)
7. Oli Smith (M3 EVO)
8. Leewxm (182)
9. Chris (200)
10. Rhauri (172 Ph2)
11.Rhys (Mk5 ZS)
12. Aucky (Trophy or MX-5)
13. Scott (R27)
14. Scott Gouldon - (Vectra C)
15. Adam Gouldon - (Vectra C)
16. Anthony Carter - (Focus ST)
17. John (172 Ph2)
18. JoeyD - MX5 (bring ear defenders)
19. Tunst - (182)
20. Adam - 106 Rallye S1
21. Tyler - (182)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Lol not that loud means you either have:

Brand new car
Have just bought your car
Significant issues meaning you need to pay for other stuff before making loud noises
Or you've just compared it to Joey's.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I'll bring a load of earplugs for anyone who wants them, it get gets annoying after a few runs!

I had to use earplugs for driving to the lakes last week. It was basically Joey's on idle.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Maybe i just can't hear anymore lol. People say they hear it coming from a fair distance. I don't see a problem haha!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Well you know Trafford centre?

We were outside the Starbucks which is next to the big asda. Seb (when the exhaust joey now has was on his car), started his car up, no revving, just turned the key in the ignition in an indoor carpark the other side of the Trafford centre. We heard it very clearly. It was on a busy night too so there was a lot of traffic noise around.

The exhaust is actually louder on joeys car.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Flol! I don't think its quite that loud.

Although an mk5 R32 exhaust i just had done was probably similar noise. Vibrated your ear drums just standing behind it on idle, rattled the door cards and dash even with VW build quality, a friend drove it and i could here him changing gear and he was roughly a mile away ha! Will show you a video when we are down but the video does it no justice!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Flol! I don't think its quite that loud.

Although an mk5 R32 exhaust i just had done was probably similar noise. Vibrated your ear drums just standing behind it on idle, rattled the door cards and dash even with VW build quality, a friend drove it and i could here him changing gear and he was roughly a mile away ha! Will show you a video when we are down but the video does it no justice!

Il drive that down not its actaully useable :rasp:

Any chance of a late entry?

I'll ask Chris and make sure number are OK. I'll provisionally say yes though.

Flol.

Where does special bus come in? I think there needs to be a 'special' inbetween heroic and Joey :p

... Ill bring the nerf ball

His isn't loud its just a strange noise....

I'll Post up some details later if people from around MCR want to convoy there. I know a couple of people will do.

Thats fine mate.

Yeah. I was thinking of doing pictures with the figures above/below in a thread afterwards. :approve:

So if someone (Jon Turbo) keeps a list and I'll do pics, and just messages me the numbers.

James, I'll print some sheets off like I did at RSTuning so people know when they're running. I'll hopefully bring something to write the results down onto.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone can stand inside the cell when Joey's car is running.

It'll be a braver man that me.

It makes the noise I imagine would come from the Hulk if Liam Neeson throat chopped him, with a hammer.

It's fantastically loud, on ITB's it would silence the war in Iraq.

I spoke to Chris and he's fine for numbers at the moment. I'm aiming to get there for just after half 9. Can I please ask that those in the top 8 (who have paid deposits) are there for before 10AM as we are aiming to get started at 10.
I've asked Chris about payments so will clarify if card is acceptable on the day, or if its cash only.

1. Jon (Trophy)
2. Dane (LCR)
3. Terry (Polo G40)
4. Joe (182)
5. Lal B3N (182)
6. 172-sport (172 Ph2)
7. Oli Smith (M3 EVO)
8. Leewxm (182)
9. Chris (200)
10. Rhauri (172 Ph2)
11.Rhys (Mk5 ZS)
12. Aucky (Trophy or MX-5)