ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eibach sportlines

if i fit these to a 1.2 16v am i going to experience problems if i do not use uprated shocks as well?

been told that buying an apex 40mm full kit is a bad idea as they are no good?

jamie

Impreza STI v5
Hello mate i think if the drop is more than 40mm you need to get shortend dampers just fitted sportlines to my 172 cup and they are ace go for them, what to do is check how much sportlines will drop the 1.2 any more than 40mm is a bit much

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
I don't think you will have problems with those springs, I have em to, the only thing I can say that's a wee bit negative, is that they're HARD, but I suppose that could have something to do with the condition of the road here in Belgium.:S
greetz

Impreza STI v5
dont find them any harder than he standard cup springs the pros out wiegh the cons the cornering is 100 times better i mean if my girlfreind coments on them they must be good as she has not got a clue bless

so if they lower the car by 45 mm will this cause me problems and break the shockers? as i dont want to have to pay out for them!!

jamie

i asked this question a while ago have decided to go for it but just need to save up Fred at Yozza said it would not need short shocks for the MK2 Ph2 1.2 16v if u were putting on Eibach Sportlines.

cheers guys, matt thanks for that, thats what i wanted to hear, started saving for some apex but was told id be better off with these.

jamie