ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach sportlines

Clio 182 Black Gold
Hi,

I was just wondering where everyone gets their Eibach sportlines from and how much they paid. Just looking for the best price :)

Thanks. Jack.

I have PM.

Knew that was gonna be me!! Sorry JTNMalone, hanging on to mine for a bit. Sat in the garage but I might put them back on. Just acquired some new rear shocks. Sorry mate!

Cheers though Rob!

Clio 182 Black Gold
I have PM.

Knew that was gonna be me!! Sorry JTNMalone, hanging on to mine for a bit. Sat in the garage but I might put them back on. Just acquired some new rear shocks. Sorry mate!

Cheers though Rob!

No worries :) im in no rush and might just treat myself to some new ones anyway

182 FF, A6 Avant
I've just ordered mine from Kam and had them sent straight to Birchdown for fitting next week.

Clio 182 Black Gold
Kam Racing are the cheapest for Sportlines and Camber Bolts.

Order incoming when I get paid... :)

Whats the deal with camber bolts? like do you need them when just putting springs on and what are they for lol? excuse my lack of knowledge.

Ph2 Clio 172
In simple terms, they angle the wheels in such a way that under cornering there is increased surface area of the tyre on the road, and therefore more grip.

There is a good explaination here:
http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html

I
'm fitting them for track use to improve cornering grip. The angle of the wheel when straight however can cause uneven tyre wear and extreme camber can cause 'interesting' handling. But I'm only aiming for 1.5 degrees, so not extreme, and I don't drive it on the road enough to worry about the tyre wear.

I would imagine using Sportlines to lower a car would create slightly more camber, but only a tiny amount as its only a 30mm drop at most.

For road use, camber bolts are probably not needed.

Clio 182 Black Gold
In simple terms, they angle the wheels in such a way that under cornering there is increased surface area of the tyre on the road, and therefore more grip.

There is a good explaination here:
http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html

I
'm fitting them for track use to improve cornering grip. The angle of the wheel when straight however can cause uneven tyre wear and extreme camber can cause 'interesting' handling. But I'm only aiming for 1.5 degrees, so not extreme, and I don't drive it on the road enough to worry about the tyre wear.

I would imagine using Sportlines to lower a car would create slightly more camber, but only a tiny amount as its only a 30mm drop at most.

For road use, camber bolts are probably not needed.

Thanks! I think i understand now :)

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
Im getting some sportlines soon, probably from kam, i'd just like to know why the mk2 1.2 ones are more expensive (142.98) than the "Renault Clio Mk2 (all excl. 1.2) - Eibach Sportline Springs" (128.74) are lots cheaper. Surely a spring is a spring? Many thanks, James.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
some of it will be spring length and material thickness, but also how many they sell, more popular lines are cheaper...