ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Springs - which ones?

Clio 172 CUP
Help plz

Going to get some new springs and dampers for my 172 Cup.

Getting Koni dampers but not sure which Eibach springs to get!

Should i get the Pro which lower 15mm on the rear and 20mm on the front?

Or should i go for the Sportline which lower 30mm all round?

want it to lower a bit but not too much.

Will they fit on the Konis ok

New Kangoo Van!
ive got the pro kit on my 182 and to be honest in quite dissapointed, i suppose they would work better with good dampers but the car just looks like it hasnt been lowered at all! id get coilies but its serious money then. Apex do springs that will lower the 172/182 40mm apparantly.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
pro's on normal dampers wont lower a cup, not sure on koni's tho

sportlines will lower a bit, not much tho about 20mm, again not sure with koni's

i had sportlines on mine with std dampers and it was much better on the twistys;) really made a diffrance!

172 Race Car
I had pro's on my old ff 172 and the differnce was very noticable. much sharper turn and less body roll.

we have now fitted them to my mates 'cupped' 182 and
IT IS
lower now its settled and he has said the handling is awsome now

Clio 172 CUP
Cheers Burb,

What about Koni dampers are should i just replace the the nackered rear one with Renault one?

PH1 172
I say stick to standard dampners and fit Sportlines as I have heard this is a very nice set up for the price and give me a week or so and I will be hopefully telling you the same once mine have been fitted

Clio RS 182 phase 3
I had my 182 fitted with Pro's yesterday and they are really very good especially when you use it as a daily driver. Body roll has ended almost totally, cornering is great and ride comfort is even better then OEM. The lowering is not much max. 1 cm but that is not too bad with al the speedbumps overhere.