ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric windows

182 FF Inferno
Done a search on this but there were a lot of conflicting opinions. Should the drivers side have one touch opeining window??

I'm sure when I got my 182 (bout 6 weeks ago), the drivers side window was one touch. Now this seems to have stopped working!!, and at the same time I have this clicking coming from the passenger side. I reckon they're linked somehow but I can't see how!

Its not a major problem, window still opens/ closes fine, just curious.

172 Cup
Done a search on this but there were a lot of conflicting opinions. Should the drivers side have one touch opeining window??

I'm sure when I got my 182 (bout 6 weeks ago), the drivers side window was one touch. Now this seems to have stopped working!!, and at the same time I have this clicking coming from the passenger side. I reckon they're linked somehow but I can't see how!

Its not a major problem, window still opens/ closes fine, just curious.

Yes matt, as far as I'm aware all 182's should have a one touch driver side window, I think it was only a small majority of imports that had both drivers and passenger side windows one touch...

182 FF Inferno
Yes matt, as far as I'm aware all 182's should have a one touch driver side window, I think it was only a small majority of imports that had both drivers and passenger side windows one touch...

In that case, somethings broken then.Any ideas whats wrong? As said, window goes up and down fine, just lacking the one touch.

vers le haut doigt milieu
There was a huge thread about this around August/September but for the life of me I can't find it. I know all the answers ur looking for should be in there, however whilst where on the subject of windows hold down the windows key and E for 30 seconds.

182 FF Inferno
There was a huge thread about this around August/September but for the life of me I can't find it. I know all the answers ur looking for should be in there, however whilst where on the subject of windows hold down the windows key and E for 30 seconds.

I can't find anything either!! Was thinking loose relay or something??

vers le haut doigt milieu
I know it existed and the thread was about 3 pages long. maybe someone who wrote in the thread can help you out tomorrow. I'll try one more search 4 unow tho.