ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electrical faults

NEED V6!
bought my car on saturday and knew the service light was on but need help with the following...

the airbag light turns on every so often,atleast once everytime i go out then turns off,

the car drives fine for while then the electrical fault light comes on and it goes into limp mode intill i turn ignition off then its fine again,

last thing is the sppedo works fine 90% of time then all of a sudden it tunrs off so messes all the say mpg etc readings,

would this all be loose connections or does this sound more seriuos, shall i just book it in with renault

Clio 172 Cup
Having the same prob with my 172 its been happenin since had cambelt changed,i certainly wouldn`t n won`t take it to Renault,had prob with rear brakes wouldn`t pass its MOT n Renault told me it could be the master cylinder wen they new very well wat it was...W*****s