ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electrical problem

low and smooth 1.poo
Was fitting some bigger door speakers the other day, so had to take the door cards off.. When i put back on the passenger window stopped working, and blew the passenger fuse. This kept popping when the ignition was turned on, I took the doorcard back off on the drivers side, and reattached and it seemed to be fine... The other day I went to adjust my mirror and i lost the mirrors, the clocks, and the brake lights... I replaced the fuse, and now i go to adjust the mirrors and they wont adjust properly and when selected left they adjust both.. I am thinking there is a short on the door wiring loom but not sure.. any ideas??

Cheers

Tinner

low and smooth 1.poo
i havnt gone through any wires i have checked, and checked all the connections. I think it may be the mirror adjustor thats faulty now as it doesnt turn left on both mirrors just up down and right