ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical problems (immobiliser???)

1.5 Clio Dynamique
basically i drove to college this morning (absolutely pissing it down btw. roads nearly flooded etc) and parked up and locked up as usual

when i went back to it at lunch i went to click it open and it was already unlocked......i didnt see the hazards flash or here a clunk, so i thought ok ill check nothings been nicked etc which it hadnt.

Went to start it before i put the key in the middle immobiliser light was flashing in a wierd order and i could hear some wierd clicking going on, so i turned the key and it wouldnt start (immobiliser light on permanantly now so obviously it wouldnt start)

so i went to the fusebox, checked the fuse and i was ok so i put it back in, now asif by magic it seems to start as normal and lock and unlock as normal.........except it still makes that wierd clicking sound of a contactor or something

any ideas what it is?