ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electronic fault light problem

Clio 1.2
Hi, my car keeps going into limp home mode, my electronic fault like keeps coming on, however this is the third time this has happened with my car and I've already had 2 throttle pedal replacements, does anyone have any other suggestions as to what it could be? Cheers.

clio dci , ren8
Throttle bodies give problems & put them in limp mode ,What year is your clio & is the engine light also on ?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Honestly, it's highly unlikely to be either the pedal or the TB and more likely to be high resistance on a line.

PH2 172
Honestly, it's highly unlikely to be either the pedal or the TB and more likely to be high resistance on a line.

Mick really knows his stuff.Take it to him,I know it`s a long way,but he will sort it,probably for less than the cost of a pedal,same day!He did mine.