ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electronic Fault light

Clio 172 '53
Hi i know there have been a few posts regarding this matter, but i have a problem with warning light coming on, on my clio 172 '53 plate.
The only reason im adding another is the others dont really sound to have quite the same problem as mine.
Like i said i have problem with the warning light coming and the system going into safe mode and i cant get to stick my foot down and when you travel on a duel carriageway to work everyday is does get a bit of a pain, mine though isnt on all the time, it only comes on in the rain. touch wood it has never come on any other time and i was wondeing if there might be an easy fix to this, i did read somewhere about spraying WD40 on a particular part but i cant find that post.

Any help would be appreciated, also with directions on where i need to spray as im not that technically minded