ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elite Car Care.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I ordered some Megs APC, Last-touch & Grit-guard buckets. Despatched on Saturday evening...

...Just arrived 5mins ago :D
Fast postage to N.Ire and great service :approve: TOP MARKS

Mercedes SLK350
what were your opinions on the results?

just ordered some myself :approve:

I can't really comment on finishes between one wax or another, I'm not up to Rich's sort of standard, but I'm very pleased with the finish. This was after wash, clay, wash, dry, polish, AG EGP x2 (over 2 days) then Collinite 915. I only waxed the roof and bonnet, I'm a bit fooked now.

Make sure you only wax one panel at a time, as stated on the tin. This wax sets solid and is bloody hard work to remove with a microfibre.

The way I see it, is you only get out what you put in. I forgot how hard paste wax is to use having only used liquid wax for quite a number of years..

I'll be back at it tomorrow to get the waxing finished, I'll get some pics up after I'm done.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh good work, always wanted to see how that wax looks. Should be pretty good though as an all rounder.

1.6 16v
Yeah the turnarround is wicked from alex at elite car care. I ordered some wax a few months back and it came very quick!

Steve

Mercedes SLK350
Yeh good work, always wanted to see how that wax looks. Should be pretty good though as an all rounder.

Hey that loos good. Post up piccys when done :).

On Wednesday I had the shiniest car in Coventry, but after getting stuck on the front lawn, and wheelspinning, I now don't have the shiniest car in Coventry. :eek:

After I have repaired the lawn with some turf, I will get stuck back into detailing my car. Then I will get some pics up.

Mercedes SLK350
I can't speak highly enough of Elite Car Care.

I had some problems with the applicators I bought. I sent an email describing my problem and Elite Car Care sent me two more applicators free of charge.

Customer care is second to none.

Thanks Lee for all your kind words and support.

Good evening all,

I received an email from Lee directing me to this thread! :)

I have noticed a few of your guys on here are customers so I've decided to setup a Cliosport discount code for you ALL to use.

Code is cliosport which entitles you to 5% off all purchases, I know it's not a huge amount but our prices are already competitive and we also offer Free Delivery on orders over £60 (UK Mainland only).

I'll also be on here as much as I can to offer you guys any help or advice.

Cheers

Alex :cheers:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thanks Lee for all your kind words and support.

Good evening all,

I received an email from Lee directing me to this thread! :)

I have noticed a few of your guys on here are customers so I've decided to setup a Cliosport discount code for you ALL to use.

Code is cliosport which entitles you to 5% off all purchases, I know it's not a huge amount but our prices are already competitive and we also offer Free Delivery on orders over £60 (UK Mainland only).

I'll also be on here as much as I can to offer you guys any help or advice.

Cheers

Alex :cheers:
Legend! Cheers Alex :approve: