ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elusive 182 Cup Hubs

Hi,

doing some work on a friends car which involves replacing one of the hubs due to damage where one of the bolts snapped off. They had supplied what they were told were the correct parts but they have turned out as being standard 182 items.

What I know so far is that the bearing diameter is 84mm and the hub needs to be 40mm, not 37mm. Is this a Renault only part? The only parts I have found are based on the part number 77 00 830 220 althought I am not sure if this is correct. Only parts I can find are:

Topran 700 632
Mapco 26110

Both of these also show up as early Laguna fitments.

If anyone can shed any light on the issue it would be much appreciated as the car is currently stuck on my ramp.

Thanks

Nad

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hi,

doing some work on a friends car which involves replacing one of the hubs due to damage where one of the bolts snapped off. They had supplied what they were told were the correct parts but they have turned out as being standard 182 items.

What I know so far is that the bearing diameter is 84mm and the hub needs to be 40mm, not 37mm. Is this a Renault only part? The only parts I have found are based on the part number 77 00 830 220 althought I am not sure if this is correct. Only parts I can find are:

Topran 700 632
Mapco 26110

Both of these also show up as early Laguna fitments.

If anyone can shed any light on the issue it would be much appreciated as the car is currently stuck on my ramp.

Thanks

Nad
So do you need wheel bearings? Or complete hubs?

I need to replace the hub and the bearing as the bearings fall apart once you push the hub out of the knuckle. The bearings can be had from ECP, not the hubs though.