ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Email Problem (Outlook)

Nissan Jewk
My missus emailed me at work last night, and sent her last email to me at 5.30pm, saying she was leaving. She locked her pc, left it on and went home. I was at work until 6.30pm, and kept receiving that last email from her exactly every 5 minutes.

After I left work, I still received the same email, every 5 minutes. Woke up this morning to find 100+ of the same email on my phone (Blackberry phone gets work emails).

How do I solve this?

The only other odd thing, is that if I get work emails on my phone, and delete them from my phone, it syncs up with my desktop computer and deletes the same file. But when I delete this specific email from my phone, it doesn't delte from my desktop, and thats not happened before.

She logged into her pc from home last night, closed her outlook down, but nothing. Will a reboot help? I've logged out of my pc and logged onto a different pc, but nothing. This is very frustrating!!

Sounds like the email server at her end keeps re-sending the email as it doesn't know its got through to you. It will either give up eventually, or she will need to talk to her computer boffs or provider to delete it from the server.