ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emerging Technologies in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the emerging technologies in 2023 that are worth paying attention to? With the rapid pace of technological advancement, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends and developments. Some of the most promising emerging technologies in 2023 include artificial intelligence, blockchain, quantum computing, and 5G networks. These technologies have the potential to revolutionize industries and change the way we live and work.
However, there are also concerns about their impact on society and the potential for misuse. What do you think about these emerging technologies? Are there any others that you believe should be on this list?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’d say the pace at which new technology is proliferating vs the pace with which both governments / big business / the average person in the street is able to;

- understand that technology
- use it in a safe and secure way
- manage any risks from misuse / cyber risk

Is pretty horrifyingly concerning.

As the world becomes more intertwined through digital evolution, it becomes more complicated and in a lot of areas - harder to protect.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Not to mention the concerns for the environment, apparently datacenters for chatgpt and other AI services not only use a lot of energy but also a staggering amount of water.

I'm not worried though, it'll be fine as @Cub. didn't start this thread. 👌

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
What are the emerging technologies in 2023 that are worth paying attention to? With the rapid pace of technological advancement, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends and developments. Some of the most promising emerging technologies in 2023 include artificial intelligence, blockchain, quantum computing, and 5G networks. These technologies have the potential to revolutionize industries and change the way we live and work.
However, there are also concerns about their impact on society and the potential for misuse. What do you think about these emerging technologies? Are there any others that you believe should be on this list?

NPCs creating random threads on Car forums?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Not to mention the concerns for the environment, apparently datacenters for chatgpt and other AI services not only use a lot of energy but also a staggering amount of water.

I'm not worried though, it'll be fine as @Cub. didn't start this thread. 👌
You realise this very site is hosted within a DC and your comment has just cost money and energy? 👀

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
1691605924576.png

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member

Registered on about five forums under this username, all accounts make one vaguely sensible post then disappear. No spam, no scams / adverts, just a quick hello, answers or asks a single question, then gone.

Has the GPU shortage started to impact on the matrix? Would it help if we reduced the texture quality?
I personally think he is the matrix but what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.