ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine bay pics

RB 182 cup
well after doing the engine bay on my old car nice i want to do something with my clio bay

after a few pics to give me some ideas

few pics of my old car, engine was fully rebuild and everything got painted

dscf1336.jpg

white_012.jpg

white_029.jpg

PH2 172
What i was thinking lol engine bit scabby ha iv got a pic of mine have to load it up late but iv only got the engine cover painted i want to do something with my engine bay make it look bit better

Fiesta ST Stage 3
What i was thinking lol engine bit scabby ha iv got a pic of mine have to load it up late but iv only got the engine cover painted i want to do something with my engine bay make it look bit better

Scabby how dare you LOL yeah need some red paint on the rocker cover :)

Will have a look and see if i can dig out one pic of my old 172 bay

Chocolate Bar™
DSC00740.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

Solid stainless battery cover, bailey header tank, custom powdercoated strutbrace in andromeda and silver sparkle, hillpower strut covers, polished everything, andromeda sprayed oil cap, and fuse cover, yellow HT leads, yellow samcos, and fully replaced sound deadening :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Mmmmm at Middo's Bay.... Makavelli has a Nice Bay aswell,

Here's Mine, Its nothing Special :(

SNV30741.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Indeed :D Gets a Little Fluffy once in a while though but I like it

PH2 172

Started on my Engine just had engine cover painted by my old man want to get alot of stuff polished where can i get it done?

Chocolate Bar™
I had mine done by my local machine polishers doesnt cost much considering the amount of time it would take by hand

Very nice!

I need to sort mine out really, i've let it go. :(

Pull finger Pal, they'll all be shitters by the time you sort it out ;)

Got plenty more goodies going in the engine bay tomorrow, just in time for an afternoon drive around the Grand Prix circuit at Brands.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Makevelli, paint your rocker cover black perhaps, make the plenhum stand out more i reckon.