ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine light

megane 225
is the car lump at idle at all? does it sound/feel like it could be misfiring?
Do you have a de-cat fitted? Could be a number of things, (it it feels like its misfiring could be coil pack or something related to that) could be 02 sensor, could be tdc sensor.
Would advise you get it hooked up to a code reader and see what that pulls back

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Mine does the same on idle (usually when car is warm) and the dash light stays on for a fair few minutes. Will the code be stored?

Thanks

black. clio 182
are you taking about the exhaust gas monitor warning light, because mine came on a week or so ago and its on continuously . got told to try changing petrol but not made any diffrence .anyone got any ideas

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
are you taking about the exhaust gas monitor warning light, because mine came on a week or so ago and its on continuously . got told to try changing petrol but not made any diffrence .anyone got any ideas

Yes, mine flashes every now and again, not sure what it could be. Trying some redex and using super unleaded from now on.........

Clio 182 FF
having same problem although my Emmision light comes on now and again and feels like its running on 3 cylinders when it comes on then the light goes off and all is fine again... But feels abit lumpy on iddle...

Mines going in tomorrow to get checked out... im thinking Coilpack though or lambda