ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine rebuild

Paulstewart20

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio sport cup 172
Hi I'm in gloucestershire but I have an engine block which is in good nick but I plant to rebuild the whole thing, my question where can i get the engine cleaned and honed etc can I take it to any machine shop or is there somebody recommended around my area, also the parts to rebuild is RPD the best place for all parts.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Hi I'm in gloucestershire but I have an engine block which is in good nick but I plant to rebuild the whole thing, my question where can i get the engine cleaned and honed etc can I take it to any machine shop or is there somebody recommended around my area, also the parts to rebuild is RPD the best place for all parts.

Been looking myself as I'm based in Forest of Dean and work in Glos. There's Race Developments in Gloucester which I'll probably be giving a ring in the next few days to get an idea of prices for machine shop work.

Ads