ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine warning light..

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
as per my post yesterday, http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=343810
my engine warning light is on, and possibly been on for 3 years! my car had some problems charging the battery when i bought it carcraft fixed and said was the earth leads, but who knows. it failed to start for a bit and the code reader revealed it to be a relay replaced fine. a month back i switched the coilpacks to fix a misfire but the code reader had revealed nothing logged this time. at the mo it's overheating in trafic, but still no errors logged. this is all the problems my car has ever had.

there are no other warning lights on. what's possibly causing this!! i know it could be a loose connection or something but any ideas where? considering how well it runs i don't believe there's a prob, but it is annoying!