ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

enough bass

Ok being a rocker i need lots of bass hehe, when i fit my alpine 4x 45w 6 disc changer, 240w boss amp and 80w alpine rears will i have plenty of bass? there is a sub switch on the amp, but is this real bass, or just a noise? also, will my standard phase 1 front speakers be enough, or should i get new ones too?

307 hdi (powered by derv)

you will most probably blow them so i would get the uprated now while u are doing everything else.

Abarth Grande Punto

well i have 2 infinty components in the front which do the job and 2 infinity 6x9s on the stealth shelf and as for bass - 2 amped rockford fosgate 12 "s

I think some good components in the front will be ok

and suprisingly 6x9s do produce a lot of bass but not REAL bass if you know what I mean.

So change the fronts aswell cos you can get them so cheap these days and shove some 6x9s in the back and if your not happy add a sub! I wouldnt have thought you would need a seperate amp for just compnents jjust the radio.

hope that helps

Stu