ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Enquiries

I have just recieved my brand new 182 in Arctic Blue and its great but i notice there is some sort of compartment under the passenger seat but there is no draw but looks like there should be? Has anyone got a pic of what it should look like?

Another question. When i start to move there is a slight clunk i hear and feel through the clutch (i think) but this only happens if the car has just been turned over. Never hear or feel anything else after that until i turn of the ignition and start it up again? Sounds like somthing releases. Whats is it likely to be. What should i do?

I have just got a Snooper S4 to and i think i need the extra antenna because of the glass on the front window. Where is the chapest place to buy this and can i only get it in one length 2M? Notice the Road Angel can be got in 2M and 5M lengths.

Thanks everyone.

Lee

BMW M2C

The plastic storage area under the passenger seat usually has the folder with the tyre foam in it. It doesnt move. I removed mine and put it under the drivers seat to allow me to put the autochanger under the passenger seat.

The clunk is normal, they all do it.

If you can locate your snooper low enough down by the small gap in the screen you might get away without needing the additional antenna. I got a B2 so I could put the GPS receiver in the back.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 08 May 2005

The plastic storage area under the passenger seat usually has the folder with the tyre foam in it.
Ahhh is THAT where it is? No wonder we couldnt find it...must tell the dealer to look there.

Lee, do you know where the key thingy to get the wheels off a 182 should be? The one for my 172 is in the plastic wallet with the service book etc

MB, mine key was in the jack bag in the boot.

THe jack is stuck in a grey foam thing and my key is in there. Its just a little black hook type thing.

And yup, clunking is normal.

Tray is for tyre foam/cd changer

Lee

BMW M2C

My key was in the folder with the manuals. Everything was still in the boot and sealed when I got mine, they hadnt even put the mats in.