ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Enviro Phone

Bumder With A Buffer
Has anyone ever used this to sell your old mobiles?? Are they any good and do you get the actual amount they state on the site?

My N95 8GB is listed up at £140 which I dont think is too bad.

Formally Clio 182
Yeah, I used envirofone a while back.

There's a few sites which part exchange old mobiles for a cheque so google it and get a quote on all the sites to see who pays most as they all vary.

Bumder With A Buffer
ooops wrong part of the forum! Cheers who ever moved it :) . Yeah i cant be arsed with ebay. Do u send your phone away and then they send u the cheque dependant on condition? Im guessing i wont actually get 137.50 for mine!

yeah you apply for a pack, they send you it inc freepost envelope, you send phone and also register in on the website, they send you cheque

mine was quite scratched and they still gave me full monies

Bumder With A Buffer
Only thing thats wrong with my 8gb is that the panel that covers the battery is held on with tape as the crappy silver bit of plastic s**t that holds it in place fell off.

Might offer it on here first see if anyone wants it.

AK

M240i
They aren't really fussed about condition, they only have two options, working or not working.

I sent a working but scratched to f**k phone and got full monies.

1.2 16v Dynamique
We sold 4 phones including a Samsung G600 which had a back that wouldnt stay on and they quoted £90 for a cheque or £97 if we wanted payment in Argos vouchers, took the Argos voucher option, they collected by courier from my work the next day foc as we were trading in 4 phones and 2 days later got the Argos vouchers for £97 as quoted.

I would def use them again

MK2 PH1 Valver (50% done)
Recently got £50 from Fonebank for some old bricks. They seem to give better prices than mazuma and enviro