ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Erection.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Of the tent variety !

Went to Tim's today for a run through of how the le Mans tent is put up. Me and Fletch were in the Ph-1, Tim. in the Trophy, Tom in his 996 turbo :p Paul in the silver respray Silverstone 200 and Tim in his R26. Ollie let the side down in the Micra (no pics mate)

Never done a timelapse video before, should of set it at 30sec intervals instead of 60

​BE WARNED
: Unsightly butt cracks !

8997883918_aa95f6c92b_z.jpg

8996803259_b334ba0926_z.jpg

8996713823_b7f968fc8b_z.jpg

8996704713_cfa02eefc0_z.jpg

8996676129_953a62b1f3_z.jpg

8996662481_64e6052076_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  big boost cup
Must sort my plates out stupid Velcro coins. oh and i somehow got lost and ended up in the middle of newbury

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Good day. Thanks for letting me drive your 172 Chris. I really had forgotten how much fun these French sheds are to drive. :)

And thanks for the lager/cider BBQ Tim, much appreciated mate.

Last edited:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Shame the video missed Paul and I collapsing the tent on you guys.

Nice pics Chris, and cheers for beers and bbq Tim.

​Looking forward to Le Mans now :)

Audi A5
is the 200 actually a 197? the colour match on the front and rear bumpers is shocking! lol

loving them ultras though, I want some.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Separate compartments, for cosier love ins! :)

If I'd have known you were taking photos, I'd have brought the flamer not the shicra! Although I do have a strange love for the plucky little micra, it never dies no matter what I do with it! :)

GTD, Lupo
is the 200 actually a 197? the colour match on the front and rear bumpers is shocking! lol

loving them ultras though, I want some.

:eek:

Renault are going to have a 4th attempt to get it right this week but I'm not going to hold my breath! The front end is also covered in a vinyl car guard so that does throw the colour off a little! Will also be fitting H&Rs at last!

Nice pics Chris! Sorry Tom I lost you at that round about! Shame I could not stay for the BBQ, mummy's and puppas and mother care was amazing. :dead:

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
I know.

Toms 911 is perfect, never used to like the turbo 996's but that is lovely. Looks great in that colour too. Love a quick spin in it Tom ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
996 is the smart mans choice for a 911 IMHO, there really isnt a big difference to a 997 to drive, and yet because of the non round headlights they are SO much cheaper that it makes it an easy choice.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Yea its the headlights that do it for me, i fell in love with a 996 GT3 RS that used to turn up to my mates work, white/red combo.

big boost cup
i shall take you guys for a spin next meet. Its dying for a detail tho hint hint. If i would of had the money I would of loved a 993 turbo