ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Erm, ladies... or Gents I suppose...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thought I'd post in Tech Chat as its a plug in related query.

Where is the best place to buy some GHD hair straighteners online? They're for my girlfriend for Christmas. Looked on Amazon and Lego Jesus they aren't cheap. Can you get a GHD hair dryer too?

Cheers :)

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
make sure you get her the new hot pink GHD's they are the ones to have, as they have thermal cut out for when she leaves them on. plus they are limited edition

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Erm...ok. She doesnt want the wide panel ones I dont think. Are the pink ones on that link above? The page wont load at the moment, but I think its this computer...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
make sure you get her the new hot pink GHD's they are the ones to have, as they have thermal cut out for when she leaves them on. plus they are limited edition

They all have a thermal cut off.. thats why the LED comes on when its heating up and blinks when its at temprature.

Maz

LY 200
I got a set a couple of months back and they wreck your hair .. :( proper dry it out I don't like them anymore ..

Take it Gem knows she is getting these ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got a set a couple of months back and they wreck your hair .. :( proper dry it out I don't like them anymore ..

Yes she has Remington ones at the moment and they are decent enough I think. Well they seem to work. GHDs are supposed to be the best though, arent they? Not a positive vote from you though, it seems :)

Blue Clio 182
Sweet. Thanks :)

So they dont do hair dryers then?

They did do a travel hairdryer, but they took them off the market coz they were dangerous, they recalled mine!! i'd only recommend GHD if Gem has really curly unruly hair that normal straightners wont touch coz they do knacker your hair, I couldnt use any other straightners other than GHD's coz my hair is proper curly.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
She has straight hair, not curly at all. But she uses straighteners on them every day, too. I dont know why, maybe when its wet it curls or something, but unless she uses a curling iron, its always straight.

SLK 350
I straightened my pubes with my mates GHD's, but I burnt my scrot and had to stop. Now I just tend to use the Iron.

SLK 350
I tend to trim now though, usually take a good inch off of the length all over - got a jar full of pubic hair trimmings (all my own), it's becoming rather impressive!

Maz

LY 200

Yes she has Remington ones at the moment and they are decent enough I think. Well they seem to work. GHDs are supposed to be the best though, arent they? Not a positive vote from you though, it seems :)

Nope think I will pop mine on ebay and get shot go back to my old ones .. they are very good because they get very hot but they make your hair very dry :dapprove: imho

M

mij29

These were on watchdog a couple of weeks ago.
They kept setting on fire and exploding. My lady says keep well away as did watchdog, also think they were trying to get out of replacing and refunding.... The choice is yours!

Maz

LY 200
^^ luckly mine havn't set on fire yet but my hair looks as if it has been because of them .. ;)