ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Erm...... Little advice

SLK 350
Aye, you can get some fine meshing from most DIY places (similar to the green stuff you use for gardening) that stops the majority of stuff finding its way up your passage ;)

williams 2 turbo
i once worked on a police sdi rover pursuit car that wouldnt run. it died during a pursuit at 120 ish. in the end we followed the air in take and found a raddit squished in at the top of pipe which was around 1 and a half inches across blocking the airflow. it was luck more than anything, we only found it cos of the smell.

Megane Mk4
I've just put meshing at the bottom too and I've got a cold air feed running from behind that to my induction kit at the top ....

MVP-(5).jpg

You cant see the pipe unless your up close too ( its in the bottom right corner if anyones interested ) lol ;)

Racing Blue 182
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
I've just put meshing at the bottom too and I've got a cold air feed running from behind that to my induction kit at the top ....

MVP-(5).jpg

You cant see the pipe unless your up close too ( its in the bottom right corner if anyones interested ) lol ;)

I think the standard grill looked beta personaly, the silver mesh does not match anything, maybe try black mesh

Megane Mk4
racing182 said:
I think the standard grill looked beta personaly, the silver mesh does not match anything, maybe try black mesh

miketheman2k said:
Agree with racing182...sorry but it just looks wrong

Yeah .. Was thinking of putting the black standard back on ... It's just a pain in the RS clipping it back on :(