ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Car Parts Lexus Lights!

Renaultsport Clio 182

I am after some those?!? But still unsure which ones to go for?

Got any pics?

What is the direct part number of the ones you have ordered??

Thanks

Chris

Renaultsport Clio 182

They look V. smart!!

Are these a direct replacment?

Will they fit my 2002 1.2 16v Clio?

Thanks

Chris

Renaultsport Clio 182

few cheap ones!

Changed to pedals to Sliver Sparco ones

New gear knob fitted

clear side repeaters and changed the std orange bulbs to sliver ones

Not much really but saving to get bumpers and fittings respayed the same as the body work

What have you done??

Renaultsport Clio 182

got reno to do it

They p155ed me about when i ordered the car so i av them on the back foot at the mo!!

but i tlked to the part guy who did it and he said that you have to cut the layers of one at a time! Its bonded on!!

was the gear knob hard to change i was wondering is it just twist off?

I just got the lexus lights and clear side repeaters

I got a two and a half grand ice install as well.

I had a blue y reg Dynamique before u see but i wrote it off luckily the ice insall was ok! I had that colour coded looks well smart i would do that asap if i was u changes the wholelook of the car.

Renaultsport Clio 182

How much did you pay? and where? If you dont mind tellin?

PM i if you want?

How long did it take? What part did you get respayed?

I am going for front + rear bumpers, door handles and wing mirrors.

Chris

I payed £150 to have it done at a mates garage in Cardiff

He ahd the car for two days but he did a dent in the door at the same time.

I know someone who had theres done down this way at AB styling cost them £200 and they just take the parts off you want colour coded so you get to keep the car.

I had front + rear bumpers spoiler and side strips done have a look its in the crash gallery

cheers rich

Hi

I got my lexus lights today from euro and they looked fab...they are ten times better than ktec the build quality is fab...however when they came the passenger rear was cracked at the bottom and they sent me no bulbs, wires or instructions...just checking that this isnt normal....they have been good about it though sent me some out again straight away, arranged collection of the others and given me a 15% discount of parts next time. I had the ktec lights and the quality was shocking...i sold them on ebay for £150.00 not bad since that is what i paid for them a couple of months ago. I had to literally hack of the gear knob when i changed mine...renault wouldnt change it and ripspeed coz they are good anyway...not.....said they couldnt do it either...so i thought bugger it and starting hacking...took me over an hour and made a real mess but now the new ones on it was worth it!!!

Clio 1.6 16V

Cheers rik_t

Look forward to seeing these. My Clio is Silver too so will give me and others of the same a good idea. If can host the pictures if required. Send to mailto:email@clio-sport-172.co.uk">email@clio-sport-172.co.uk

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Sport105, you must of had some of the first sets of lights we had in. I would hardly describe the quality as shocking (it could certainly have been better)and we do not make the lights we only sell them. The new lights we now stock are the best quality you can now buy bar none and at the moment we have the exclusive rights to sell them in the UK

Just thought I would put the record straight.

David.

Hi David

I am sorry i didnt mean to imply they were made by you of course i know they wasnt. The lights were good BUT the outer edges were a bit crappy.NOTHING TO DO WITH KTEC but that was my opinion.

Sorry again David didnt mean to offend

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Sport105, no probs I do get a little defensive sometimes. Quality is something that is very important to me (hence changing the make of lights we now sell) so I just wanted to make things clear.

David.