ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Look ?

L Reg Clio RT, Polo X 2
Do you Clio Guys go for the Euro Look ?

Smoothed bodywork
Small Wide Wheels (Deep Dish)
Streched tyres
Dropped almost dragging on the deck

Has anyone got any piccys of any Eur'd Clio's

Preferably the Older Models ..

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I see a fellow Polo owner..Theres quite a few up on here..Are you by any chance on Club Polo and own a White Mk3?

Racing Blue FF182
do a forum search, its full of euroed cars on here youll probly find exactly what your after

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_01561.gif

mine, not so much euro tho

L Reg Clio RT, Polo X 2
I see a fellow Polo owner..Theres quite a few up on here..Are you by any chance on Club Polo and own a White Mk3?

I used to yes . Im looking for a new car .. Came on here for some info as im helping a mate fix his Mk2 Clio .

Cant believe you remember my old car !

Thaught id pop the eurod question as i am starting to quite like the look of the older clio's i believe they would look rather nice iff built propperly with euro styling in mind ..

Only problem is it would mean alot of learning again . I know almost everything when it comes to Mk3 Polo's but absolutly nothing when it comes to clio's

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Nobody on here (as far as i know)

Have a Euro car that fits ur bill... as in smoothed body work...

L Reg Clio RT, Polo X 2
Nobody on here (as far as i know)

Have a Euro car that fits ur bill... as in smoothed body work...

Il show you around and about what i mean

this is a OEM Mk3 polo basically almost normal just a few small bitts changed ... (my old 1)

OldCarWoods.jpg

Here is a Smoothed dropped Euro look polo same mk as my old one ,,

9OLOPHOTOSHOOT010.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I know what u're talking about, im jst saying i haven't seen a Clio on here that has smoothed body work.

That looks good, but not sure on the spltiter, and the body work doesn't loook right... doesnt sit flush @ the back.

L Reg Clio RT, Polo X 2
Ahh i see .. I might have to look into things maybee do a few photoshops and see how things could look. Its always good to do new things ..

:)

F0xy's car is stupid low and he also removed his side strips for a while, search for him, he's a complete pic wh*re so you shouldn't have probs getting pics. lol

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique

I used to yes . Im looking for a new car .. Came on here for some info as im helping a mate fix his Mk2 Clio .

Thaught id pop the eurod question as i am starting to quite like the look of the older clio's i believe they would look rather nice iff built propperly with euro styling in mind ..

Only problem is it would mean alot of learning again . I know almost everything when it comes to Mk3 Polo's but absolutly nothing when it comes to clio's

Old car...I thought you still had it..Just regonised the name and linked it back to when I saw pics of the Mk3, loved it in white with the G wheels. Trust me, I gone from a 6N2 to a Mk2 Ph2 Clio as a daily while I try to get a project up off the ground, Clio's are easy to get a grip with, usual Haynes manual time! Have you purchased one yet?
edit- Love the way Dan's G made it onto here!!!

L Reg Clio RT, Polo X 2

Old car...I thought you still had it..Just regonised the name and linked it back to when I saw pics of the Mk3, loved it in white with the G wheels. Trust me, I gone from a 6N2 to a Mk2 Ph2 Clio as a daily while I try to get a project up off the ground, Clio's are easy to get a grip with, usual Haynes manual time! Have you purchased one yet?
edit- Love the way Dan's G made it onto here!!!

Nope the car has been sold now mate . Bit of a shame but i want to move on to bigger and better things to be honest .

I did just buy a Mk2 Polo but have had a change of plan . I want somthing slightly more modern .

PH2 172
i want to go for the euro look but i am goin to keep the 16" turinis but slam it to the floor i also want to put some euro style plates on her and bascically try have it looking like russ`s clio ^^ but just no that low but instead of having a stealth im goni to put a yozzasport road system on there does everyone think this would look ok

clio 182
im going to attempt the euro look to, waiting for the weather to break tho b4 going for it, going to remove bumpstips badges smoothe the handles, boot, blend the skirts in to the body am not sure about the bumpers yet as i had alot of cracking on my mk6 fezz when i smoothed it all,

its only down 35m now but will change tha for coils and slap some nice fat tyres on her,

rb clio euro'd

PH2 172
i aint going that far just going to slam it to the floor smoot the front bumper where the jets covers are get my wheels resprayed anthracite maybe smooth the renault badge/handle of the boot and dewiper the boot just like in the pick of russ`s clio

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
thing is with the clio smoothing is very expensive, and imo makes it look crap

ignor the wheels

click2.jpg

i want to go for the euro look but i am goin to keep the 16" turinis but slam it to the floor i also want to put some euro style plates on her and bascically try have it looking like russ`s clio ^^ but just no that low but instead of having a stealth im goni to put a yozzasport road system on there does everyone think this would look ok
It'll look ok yeah, not euro though. The pull it off you'd have to ditch the turini's for some euro wheels for a start, then go from there.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i think we should now call,

my car, russ' car and any other one like that "UK euro" they are not real euro in the belgiun sense

PH2 172
aint sure what wheels to get though i like the wheels that russ has on his black clio but they were specailly put on there. I do like the turinis on the clio looks smart when its slammed to the floor