ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

182FF
One was in a blue 197 f1 with a guy in a scooby and i think a stripped&caged 172, the guy i spoke to this evening was with his mrs(i think) in a black 197.

Sam

182FF
That would have been James. He left us yesterday to go home early. It's not a 197 either ;-).

The black one? was he with a bird? it did look a bit rep like... loud zoorst blacked out windows. Was really funny when he tried to go out the exit of the petrol station :)

On the ferry on the way home.

All survived apart from a nice dent on the side of my car from some german bell in his BMW!

As I said on FB, one of the best holidays ever.

Loved every moment and met some awesome people. Shame most of you live so far away, in the words of Mark "proper ftl that like". Hopefully we will do it all again next year.

Phoning up my insurance company in a bit to see if there's any progress, will keep you all up to date on it, I may also need you as witnesses if it gets to that point, I'll let you know ha.

On the phone to Admiral at the moment, I can already tell this is going to longwinded as fcuk and very very hard to sort out.

They've basically done jack all since I reported it!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
On the phone to Admiral at the moment, I can already tell this is going to longwinded as fcuk and very very hard to sort out.

They've basically done jack all since I reported it!

Hope it goes alright, I want to switch to admiral next year because it's cheaper, so I want to know how they handle claims.

Hope it goes alright, I want to switch to admiral next year because it's cheaper, so I want to know how they handle claims.

I'll let you know, they are calling me back in a bit.

Lol AK, stu was the easiest of the northerners to understand.

To be fair I could understand them all, had to get them to repeat a few things.

Adam, Admiral are seeming good, they told me it's going to be a very long winded process, but to be fair it isn't their fault as they need to use the mib to get the details and so on. It might be fixed by next year!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
now then, what's the crack lol, just woken up 2 hours ago. feels really strange being back but. pleased to be back though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, honestly i was amazed i didn't crash on the way home i was so tired. had 2 piss stops and took wrong turn off the M25, was a nightmare getting back on it. Didn't see you like lol, was so concentrating to stay awake