ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro style Rover 200

Golf R soon...
Just browsing pistonheads, like I do and come across this...

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/221547.htm

I know what your going to say, "Its a Rover!", but I kind of like it plus it has a 2.0 turbo engine. Approx 215 bhp :evil:

221547-1.jpg

221547-2.jpg

221547-3.jpg

221547-4.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
wheels look cack, and shite colour!
i like the idea though!

visualize whirled pe
I think it's ok. If the engine is out of a tomcat coupe then it'll be very quick, they were a 150mph car, i bet it still crunches into reverse though like all rovers seem to!
£2500 with, no doubt, some negotiation on that price is a bargain imo, so long as all the mechanicals have been done to a good standard.

182BG
not to my liking, maybe as standard, would be a good sleeper, i had the turbo coupe and they do fly.

Love the comments about Rover, i used to hammer the crap out of mine, never failed me once... was lucky i guess :)

Ph1
Lads done a good job on that, i like.

Least its better than plastic body kitted tat you see on every street corner.

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
I had a 220 turbo t-bar ages ago and it was a brilliant car and went like stink.

I cant see myself getting another rover though.

Megane 230 R26
No matter what you do to it, it's still a Rover :rasp:

Although there are supposedly a lot of bargains to be had Rover-wise at the moment, given the demise of the company and the stigma now attached to them with warranty troubles and parts worries, even though there are lots of third-party parts available.

But at the end of the day Daz, could you really swap your 182 for that? Wouldn't you rather get some GDI work done on the 182, or something? ;)

Loving the avatar btw Remedi :D

Golf R soon...
Wot were u thinkin when u posted that?????? :S

Shut it you tart :rasp:

Just wanted to see everyones views on it thats all! :)

No matter what you do to it, it's still a Rover :rasp:

Although there are supposedly a lot of bargains to be had Rover-wise at the moment, given the demise of the company and the stigma now attached to them with warranty troubles and parts worries, even though there are lots of third-party parts available.

But at the end of the day Daz, could you really swap your 182 for that? Wouldn't you rather get some GDI work done on the 182, or something? ;)

Loving the avatar btw Remedi :D

I would never swap my 182 for that Rover, not a chance in hell :nono: ;)
Any huge increases in bhp for n/a Renault sports costs a lot of £££. Having said that I would love to :D