ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evans Coolant Clio 2 RS

CTR

Clio 2 rs
Hello,
I'm trying to fit evans coolant but cant find the bolt to unscrew on the bottom off the engine to let the engine coolant out.
Does anyone know who it works to get the old coolant out 100% ?
I already replace the thermostat and let the coolant from the radiator out.

Thanks

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
There's literally zero reason to put it in. The cooling system on these copes really well.

Can I ask why you want to change it? And highlight that if you do track days it's a really bad idea thanks to its slipperiness if spilled and it's flammability if lit!

CTR

Clio 2 rs
I’m building the car just for track days..
dont know about this..
At the begining i want to instal it beaucause of the results that they show an the feedback, also they said your block dont goes too hot..
i think this will help me in the beginning cause i dont have a oil cooler already
Or im i wrong?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
A lot of tracks ban it.

You're best just going for that standard Renault type D coolant, used it for a few hundred thousand miles and more track days than I can think of without issue

Reactions: CTR

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I used type D on a standard 182 on the hottest day of the year at Snetterton (when it was 34°C everyday and the grass turned yellow). No problems with temps!

Reactions: CTR