ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evening all

Mk1 96
Hi everyone

i'm over from 106owners.co.uk as i've got my 106 on ebay and am hoping to buy a clio in the next couple of weeks!

I've not seen many I like to be honest, at the moment i've just got the one I like.

Just wondering if some of you guys could have a look at the eBay auction and let me know your thoughts on it.

Clicky clicky for Clio

Also here is my 106 incase any of you know anyone that may be interested

Clicky clicky

Great site by the way!

Cheers, Jord

Titanium 182
valver bonnet and sort out the dent in the wing and that would look spot on.

Dont go down the bodykit and lexarse lights route on the clio though yeh mate ? :D

and make sure you tell your insurance its a 1.8, and about all the mods.

Would probably look better if the wheels were all one colour as well.. Say anthracite ?

Mk1 96
The 106 was already like that when I bought it and I havent got a clue why I bought it lol.

I'd leave the clio how it is to be honest! apart from the wing & like you said, possibly valver bonnet.

The only problem I have is that i'm 17 without a ncb. So telling them it's actually a 1.8 will make it pretty much uninsurable for me.

It's a bit dangerous leaving it as a 1.4 incase I have a bump & get found out, then i'd be, well fooked.

Cheers, Jord

Titanium 182
I know its a fairly nice looking motor and you'll be tempted mate but if you cant afford to insure it properly then you shouldnt be driving it. If i was you i'd look for the same model with the 1.4 engine and then modify it yourself slowly. Not only will you get more satisfaction from doing it yourself you will have valid insurance.

Im only 18 so i know how frustrating it can be with the insurance situation :)

1.8 8v's aren't even that quick anyway ;)

Static Low
cut to the eye.
very obscure.
never really heard of that haha.
keep the glasses on. protectionnn