ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evening all...

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
just to say hi, new user, just bought myself a 200 clio grande blue one:) not done anythign on it, but just thought i'd say hi!

if anyone has any cheap simple ideas of how to just make look better please give me a shout ;) thanks

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
cheers budddy, you got any ideas of some small things to do on it?
oh how do i find out if mine is a mk2 or whatever?

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
No way, i'm form Bitterne, and work in sainsburys in bitterne! haha quality, got any pics, i'll tell ya whether i've seen u around, trsust, i'm a clio goon and follow them all around!

Astra Twintop
if you need any help with anything, give me a shout mate!

i was up there earlier, ill keep my eyes peeled

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
if you need any help with anything, give me a shout mate!

i was up there earlier, ill keep my eyes peeled

lol if u'd like to help with all of it lol! i just want some small and basic, cheap things done on it...any ideas?

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
clio.jpg

just a pic of the car :)

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
WEell i am not very 'clued' up on the types of things to do, but i plan on doing simple, cheap, but effective changes. i hope joining CS will help in making my decision.

Mk2 Phs1 Grande 1.2 8Vlv
haha i do, just i need to find some chep alloys, i'm gonna pay for CS 2morrow, so i can have a look on there, peple say you can get cheaper stuff on there, you got any other ideas?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
put some 172 mk1 bumper on it :) will transform the look then,
not sure if you need wings tho, as its a mk1,.