ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Everybody!!!! Turini Owners!

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_172 on 25 March 2005

MikeGG have you fitted those Turinis to your 182 ??

Didnt think that they fiited due to offset prob ??
there the same offset arent they ??

Yep they are on my 182. I spoke to Speedline direct when I got them who said they would fit with no probs. The only thing ive noticed is they rub the inner arch lining on full lock. No big deal. Im sure they would be fine on something that isnt lowered. Mine will be on coilovers soon so will be able to set it up just right!

Mike

According to Speedline all aftermarket wheels are gonna be different to factory wheels as manufacturers design to meet regulations concerning fitting snow chains etc whereas aftermarket applications dont have to do that. Think he said the standard Renault offsets are very steep and although couldnt get an aftermarket wheel the same others will fir and the one I got is the one they have been supplying for RS cars for ages with no probs. He was surprised they rubbed a bit even when I told him the car was lowered but Im not bothered as i can fine tune the coilovers to get rid of that as its only minor.

Just had a look and the offset is ET35

[Edited by MikeGG on 25 March 2005 at 8:31am]

Quote: Originally posted by MikeGG on 25 March 2005

According to Speedline all aftermarket wheels are gonna be different to factory wheels as manufacturers design to meet regulations concerning fitting snow chains etc whereas aftermarket applications dont have to do that. Think he said the standard Renault offsets are very steep and although couldnt get an aftermarket wheel the same others will fir and the one I got is the one they have been supplying for RS cars for ages with no probs. He was surprised they rubbed a bit even when I told him the car was lowered but Im not bothered as i can fine tune the coilovers to get rid of that as its only minor.

Just had a look and the offset is ET35

[Edited by MikeGG on 25 March 2005 at 8:31am]

ah sorry, just realised yours were not renault ones