ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

everyday camera

FF Racing Blue 182
hi guys

im looking to replace my tired old camera and need a little advice

i have been looking at the nikon d3100 and sony slt(alpha)a37t thats my budget

it would be used almost everyday and i would like print and crop pictures without loss of quality also auto focus is a must how would these be for this

im just after a simple to use camera with good picture

thanks

The Sony alpha is a better camera than the Nikon, better sensor, has in body image stabilization, has in body focus motor, full-time live view, 8 frames per second etc, given most slr owners Don't go beyond the kit lens its an easy choice imo.

Others will say the Nikon has a much larger lens selection and they're right, but if one of the 100+ Sony alpha fit/Minolta lenses isn't enough for you I doubt an entry level camera is either!

FF Racing Blue 182
still unsure what i should be getting i reckon the dslr could or would be wasted on us but i want one that takes good clear pictures and if wanted could print and frame some

so would i be better staying with a point and shoot digital camera ive got around £300 what is best for my type of use

thanks