ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exchange c905 for ??????

black 172
Hi guys i upgraded my phone back in nov to a sony erisson c905 and i've had nothing but trouble with it. I'm on my 5th one and now this one has broken :mad: so o2 have said i can exchange for a different phone altogether. I really like this phone but need to change it. What phone could i go for?. I have already had a iphone and didn't like it. I found it was to big and horrible to text off.

ST
This has solved my prob of considering the C905 as my upgrade...had a bad experience with SE a few years back with the K750i so now i definitely won't have another..

I'd prob go with the N96 if you need an all singing media based phone..or what about a blackberry?

black 172
This has solved my prob of considering the C905 as my upgrade...had a bad experience with SE a few years back with the K750i so now i definitely won't have another..

I'd prob go with the N96 if you need an all singing media based phone..or what about a blackberry?

I dont really like the look of the blackberry just want something with a half decent camera/flash. I like the look of the SE w980 but it doesnt have any flash/light

I have never had any problems with SE in the past. i had a w810 for years. I've still got it as a back up phone good job aswell with this one being so sh*t

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Moving through menus, initiating things.

On paper it appears very good, but its a bit of a let down.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Had my c905 since it launched, not had a problem yet (unlike the w910i it replaced) although mine is a non branded handset.

If i were to go for something else now i would get the g1 after a guy at work showing me his but thats not much help to you being on o2.

black 172
can se actually make a phone that doesnt have their trade mark crashing problem?

mine hasn't been crashing been trouble with the main earpiece. apart from that i think its a great phone. I really dont wanna change it for another phone just wish they could work out what keeps goin with it

330Ci (Fail)Sport
With the latest firmware its better, also make sure you don't leave apps running.

I've not tried the latest firmware, big difference or just a bit?

I'm tempted by the Nokia 5800. Didn't seem too slow in-store. But seems a new iPhone on the way soon, rumoured around June, so might wait for that.

Might try the 5800 on a 2 week trial to see if its even liveable with.

black 172
I rang o2 today they said if i wanted to change to a nokia n96 i wouldnt get the 14days peace of mind where you can try it out. So if i didn't like it i was stuck with it. so told them it was stupid and I would stick to the c905 and just keep sending them back every time they break its costing them money not me. stupid part about it is i would probably like the n96 just dont wanna be stuck with it if i dont

I've not tried the latest firmware, big difference or just a bit?

Quite a difference, but depends how fussy you are. Mines never really bothered me too much.

I rang o2 today they said if i wanted to change to a nokia n96 i wouldnt get the 14days peace of mind where you can try it out. So if i didn't like it i was stuck with it. so told them it was stupid and I would stick to the c905 and just keep sending them back every time they break its costing them money not me. stupid part about it is i would probably like the n96 just dont wanna be stuck with it if i dont

Try one in store first?