ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust fitting

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Anyone know roughly how much it's likely to cost, to get a new mid section fitted in a average local garage?

Cheers

Black R26, Iceburg 172
my local garage charged me £10/w no receipt to swap a center section, look like 20 mins :)

Hopefully i'll be able to find someone like that near to me then. That seems very cheap! I can't wait to get it fixed its getting noisier by the day and seems to have lost power gradually over the last few months as the exhaust is slowly dying. Was gonna get an after market exhaust but the back box is fairly new and i didn't fancy paying out around £300 when i can get a new standard mid-section from CES for £97.50 plus vat.

yeah.. the others locally wanted £20/25 so its still cheap either way.... you should find somewhere without a problem