ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Hangers/Brackets

Does anyone know if theres a difference between the exhaust brackets on a 16v & Williams? Sounds wierd I know, but Im being told that Magnex make 2 different systems, one for the 16V & one for the Williams, due to different fixing points.
Others seem to make do with universal mounts... will iot be a massive problem fitting a 16v Magenx to a Williams?

Been there...done that....

The 16v Magnex will fit, but not very well. The boys at Xtreme had to bodge it (dont worry, they know what theyre doing ). I still need to get a new gasket sorted out as the existing one doesnt seem to fit too well.

I didnt know that they make a separate one for the Willy - the catalogue shows the same part number for the 16v and Willy....BTW - Im talking about the backbox and not the full system.

BMW 320d Sport

The centre section should be the same, but the downpipe comes to the cat at a slightly different angle and maybe the wider track at the rear (?) affects the positioning of the back box.